Delivery & Returns
Please contact us if you have any questions. We’re here to help!
- We try to dispatch all orders the same day or next business day. However during busy periods dispatch times may increase to 2-3 business days.
- Wherever possible we try to keep our packaging letterbox friendly.
- All our packaging is either organic, recycled, recyclable, biodegradable, ethical, sustainable or reusable.
- No billing information is included in the parcel.
PRICE & TIME
- £3.49 STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY (2 - 4 business days delivery following dispatch) – Royal Mail Tracked 48. Free on orders over £35.00
- £4.99 EXPRESS TRACKED DELIVERY (1 - 3 business days, usually next day, following dispatch) – Royal Mail Tracked 24.
If there are any issues please email us on email@example.com and we will be sure to help resolve any issue.
We want you to be happy with the goods and service you receive from us but if you’d like to return an item, it’s easy. You have thirty days, from receipt of the goods, to notify us if you wish to return an item.
It’s important that returned items are unused (non-faulty) and in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all original packaging. Do not destroy or dispose of any item, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with us.
Returns can be made via Royal Mail:
- Get in touch with us either using our contact form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the item(s) and reason for the return. If possible please include your order number on any correspondence.
- We’ll email you a returns form including a returns address label which you cut out & attach to the original packaging.
- Obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office. Please keep this Certificate until you have received your refund. Returns are paid for by you (this will be reimbursed for damaged or faulty goods).
- We will confirm by email once we have safely received your parcel and a refund has been processed, within 14 days.
Can I Change Or Cancel My Order After It’s Been Placed?
We generally process and prepare your order for dispatch immediately, so you may not be able to make any amendments or cancel your order if it has already been processed. In this instance, you would have to return your order once you’ve received it, in accordance with our Returns Policy. If you wish to discuss the status of your order, please get in touch with us, quoting your order number.
My Order Is Damaged – What Should I Do?
Please check your order as soon as you receive it. If any of the items are damaged, please contact us straight away, quoting your order number and listing the item(s) that has been damaged.
How Long Will It Take To Receive A Refund?
Refunds can be requested by the person who originally placed the order and will be processed via the original payment method, within 3-5 days of us receiving the returned goods. Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank. This varies greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence it.
Can I Exchange An Order?
It’s not possible to exchange an item online. Please purchase any replacement items in a separate online order, then return your initial order for a refund.
Can I Exchange An Order I Received As A Gift?
If you would like to return an unwanted gift, please note that the refund will be made to the person who made the purchase, via the original payment method, in the event that the order is returned in accordance with our returns policy. Unfortunately, no refund or exchange can be made to the person who received the gift when the order is returned by post.
If you have any questions, please just get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to answer them.